Minggu, 21 Agustus 2011

Shuo Ai Wo[Say You Love Me] - Liang Yi Zhen (Mars OST)



My eyes no longer look to the other side of the horizon
I was the one who doesn't allow myself to fall in love
Nobody could hear me. This type of loneliness is the most pitiful
To once give so much love could be so lonely
Why can't you understand the freedom that I want?
It took only one word to let you leave me far behind
Don't let me think that at the end, happiness is broken
That during the loneliest time, one can never shed a tear



Say you love me, whisper it to me
For it's been so long that I have forgotten this kind of touching moment
Love is too difficult to comprehend and we still cannot understand
Which of those happiness and sorrow were real?

Say you love me, let the palm of your hands keep me warm
Even if you cannot prove how long you can love me for
I know how you wish to hide away, but I'm not asking for much
Can we go together to see the sky for this one last minute?
Can we go together to see the sky for the last time (for you to) love me
Say you love me..

1 komentar:

  1. aaaaaa, ini lagu kesukaan raniiii.
    cinta bgt deh romantisss,
    ^^

    BalasHapus